Enhance Your Smile Appeal with Cosmetic Dentistry
There is something pleasing about a healthy, straight, and dazzling smile. Flip the beauty magazines or turn on your TV for your favorite reality show, and flawless smiles will inundate you. Regrettably, not everyone is so fortunate: most people are embarrassed by their smiles because of gaps, stains, cracks, and other dental imperfections.
But thanks to cosmetic dentistry, anyone can transform their smile as long as the teeth and gums are healthy. Cosmetic dentists like Dr. Darien Ephram can transform your ordinary smile into a thing of beauty using veneers, crowns, and other treatments. If you are from Valley Village, California, and want to transform your smile, please schedule a complimentary smile assessment with Laurel Canyon Dental, Darien Ephram DDS.
Cosmetic Dentistry procedures available in our dental office
Transforming your smile isn’t the work of one treatment. Although one procedure may be all you want, we usually combine several treatments to erase dental imperfections built over the years. Dr. Ephram may recommend one or a combination of the treatments below to enhance your smile appeal.
• Teeth whitening: Want a quick and cost-effective smile transformation? Consider professional teeth whitening from Dr. Ephram. We offer take-home whitening trays to brighten your smile conveniently at home or on the go.
• Dental veneers: Porcelain veneers are thin sheaths of porcelain installed on the front teeth to improve their color, shape, and size. Depending on your needs, porcelain veneers can lengthen, whiten, repair, or widen your teeth for a stunning smile.
• Dental crowns: Dental caps are tooth-shaped appliances popular in restorative dental care. Dental crowns can fix damaged teeth and support several tooth replacement options. However, dental crowns have a place in cosmetic dentistry. Your dentist can use dental caps to enhance your stubbornly stained or misshapen teeth.
• Invisalign: Do you have crooked teeth? You no longer have to wear highly conspicuous braces to straighten your smile. Our cosmetic dental team uses clear aligner therapy to straighten your teeth with comfort and speed.
• Cosmetic bonding: Instead of porcelain veneers, we can apply composite resin directly to your teeth to cover up gaps, stains, and chips in your smile. Composite resin is the same material we use to treat your cavities — it’s natural-looking and quick to fix.
Ready for a smile transformation in Valley Village, CA? Please dial (818) 514-7456 to schedule an appointment with Laurel Canyon Dental, Darien Ephram DDS. Whether you need a minor touchup or a complete smile makeover, there is no job too small or too big for Dr. Darien Ephram and the team.