Dr. Darien Ephram of Laurel Canyon Dental is a cosmetic dentist in Valley Village, California, who can help patients in the area achieve beautiful smiles. Dr. Darien Ephram works directly with patients to determine if they are a good fit for certain repairs, including natural-looking porcelain veneers. Using veneers to improve the appearance of teeth with imperfections continues to be a reliable and long-lasting solution to a smile with gapped, stained, or broken teeth. Our team finds that many patients are excited to use veneers to easily achieve their smile goals!
Why do patients love porcelain veneers?
There are several reasons why our patients at Laurel Canyon Dental seek porcelain veneers for their smiles:
- Porcelain veneers are strong and durable. When Valley Village, California, area patients look for a long-lasting way to cover imperfections in their smile, they often choose porcelain veneers for their longevity. These restorations are made in a way that allows them to last for several years with appropriate care and attention
- Porcelain veneers resist staining, so the color will not change over time. Unlike alternative options, such as composite resin bonding, porcelain veneers are stain-resistant. Foods and beverages such as berries, teas, and coffees will not cause staining in the same way other restorations may be affected. This ensures they look white and bright for many years to come
- Porcelain veneers offer an esthetically pleasing, natural-looking appearance. Porcelain veneers fabricated by Dr. Darien Ephram and his team at Laurel Canyon Dental are created specifically for each patient to match their existing teeth in shape, color, and size. This ensures that once they are bonded in place, they integrate into the smile and do not stand out as obvious dental restorations
- The procedure for preparing the tooth and bonding the porcelain veneer in place is minimally invasive, with minimal pain and discomfort for the patient. To prepare the smile for veneers, Dr. Darien Ephram files a thin portion of enamel off the tooth and then takes impressions from there. This ensures the porcelain veneer will bond to the tooth and not add bulk to the smile. Preparation and placement are done without anesthetics
- Porcelain veneers can correct chipped teeth, gaps between teeth, discoloration, uneven tooth shape or size, and more. This versatility makes them a reliable option for patients who need to work with a cosmetic dentist to enhance their smile. Instead of having different treatments done for different imperfections, porcelain veneers cover the entire area to address several issues that might be present
- Porcelain veneers require little maintenance beyond regular brushing and flossing. There is no special attention needed for porcelain veneers to ensure they last many years to come
Visit a cosmetic dentist for veneers today!
If you reside in the Valley Village, CA area and want to speak to Dr. Darien Ephram of Laurel Canyon Dental about veneers and other cosmetic restorations available at his office, call (818) 514-7456 to request a visit today.
Share this Article